Nowadays, many of us are so dependent on our computer that we often tend to store all our important data on it, such as emails, photos, music, videos etc. It is almost impossible to even imagine that once we lost all these data for some expected reasons. To prevent this unaccepted event everyone should always be ready with a backup so that if anything goes wrong you can restore your data. And AOMEI Backupper Standard software is probably the best for you!
As a free Windows backup software, AOMEI Backupper Standard supports almost all popular Windows Operating Systems, including Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7/8/8.1 as well as the latest Windows 10, this freeware is supported by both, 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Moreover, the software supports many types of different disk formats, like NTFS, ext2, ext3, FAT16, FAT32 and other file systems.
AOMEI free backup software provides basic and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data. Such as:-
- File Backup – The backup software will make a backup of all files in your systems on your command or automatically to ensure that you do not lose anything from your system.
- System Backup – Possibly one of the best features ever, this backs up the system settings, Windows settings, Windows boot-up files, and many other things. Thus, in case your system stops working and you have to format it, you can restore it back to how it was before!
- Disk/Partition Backup – This backs up a particular section of the hard disk.
AOMEI also offers different ways for backing up your data. For instance:-
- Automatic/Schedule Backup – You can schedule the software to back-up everything, or certain parts of the system every day, week or month.
- Incremental & Differential Backup – The software can be scheduled to only back-up stuff which is new or which has been added or subtracted from the system or from any particular place which is set to be backed-up.
Besides, AOMEI’s software can also backup in multiple different locations, thus ensuring that you do not need worry about storage. The feature of file sync enables you synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, NAS or network shared folders.
This is not all! AOMEI Backupper Standard is also free disk cloning software. It enables you to migrate system drive, transfer data, upgrade disk, or replace old small hard drive with new large one.
- System Cloning – If you want to transfer your Operating System (Windows) to a larger hard drive or another partition or on an SSD, you need not go through the process all over again, because AOMEI will take care of it for you!
- Partition Cloning – This feature clones a partition or a dynamic disk on your drive into another partition or drive with exact same data.
- Disk Cloning – This feature can clone your hard drive into another with exact same data.
What’s more, AOMEI Backupper Standard has a number of special features that differentiates it from other free backup software in the field. Some of them would be:
- Create Bootable Rescue Media – Make a Linux or Windows PE bootable media (CD/DVD disc or USB drive) for backup and disaster recovery in case of Windows cannot boot.
- PXE Boot Tool – Start up client PCs within LAN through the network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master PC for system maintenance.
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore – Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual machine.
Conclusion – AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free and feature-rich backup utility for Windows users. If you want to prevent accidental data loss then you can definitely give it a try.